[todo] [good-first-task] This contribution guide itself could be improved 😅
Foam is open to contributions of any kind, including but not limited to code, documentation, ideas and feedback. Here’s how to get started on contributing to Foam:
- Use Foam for yourself, figure out what could be improved.
- Check out [roadmap] to see what’s already in the plans. I have thoughts about how to implement some of these, but open to ideas and code contributions!
- Read about our [principles] to understand Foam’s philosophy and direction
- Read and act in accordance of our [code-of-conduct].
- Feel free to open GitHub issues to give me feedback and ideas for new features.
- Submit improvements as pull requests in the following repositories: